We are excited to celebrate the high holidays in person!
The Jewish Center of Jackson Heights will offer in-person services for Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur. The schedule of services is:
- Rosh HaShanah Day 1 – Tuesday, Sept. 7 at 9:30 a.m.
- Rosh HaShanah Day 2 – Wednesday, Sept. 8 at 9:30 a.m.
- Kol Nidre – Wednesday, Sept.15 at 6:15 p.m.
- Yom Kippur – Thursday, Sept. 16 at 9:30 a.m.
To keep our members and community safe, we are taking the following precautions:
- Masks are required in the Jewish Center.
- Everyone attending services must be fully vaccinated if they are eligible.
- Our sanctuary will be arranged with socially distant seating.
We are asking everyone who wishes to attend services to register in advance so we can collect proof of vaccination.
When you register, we ask that you make a sliding-scale contribution to support the Jewish Center. Your donation allows us to continue serving the Jackson Heights community. We recommend a donation between $18 and $180 per person. We are particularly grateful for your support this year, because your support will help offset increased cost from the pandemic.